Use of This Site
This website and its contents (the “Content”) are intended for current and prospective customers of Santium. You may not use this website or the Content for any purpose not related to your business with Santium. You are specifically prohibited from:
- downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the website or the Content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with Santium;
- using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- manipulating or otherwise displaying the website or the Content by using framing or similar navigational technology;
- registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any Santium product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; and
- using the website or the Content other than for its intended purpose.
You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this Web site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this website. You may only use this website for lawful purposes.
All materials (including the organization and presentation of such material) on this website (the “Materials”) are the property of Santium and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights. Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with Santium, any other use of these Materials without Santium’s written permission is prohibited. The Materials may only be used and copied for your own, non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the Materials are not modified and that copyright and other intellectual property notices are not deleted. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the Materials in any way.
Santium updates the information on this website regularly. However, Santium cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, latest relevance or completeness of the information on this website. Santium may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the website and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
This website may provide links to third party website for your convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply that Santium monitors or endorses these website. Santium does not accept any responsibility for such website. Santium shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third party website or linked resources.
Internet Software and Viruses
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this website. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this website. Santium shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this website or your downloading of any of the Materials from this website. Santium recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Website and Materials
THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SANTIUM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement
Santium respects the copyright of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Santium with a written communication including substantially the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please address your letter:
Santium Media Corporation
13-3120 Rutherford Road, Suite 339
Vaughan, ON L4K 0B2
This website is controlled, operated and administered by Santium from within the Province of Ontario, Canada. This website can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Ontario, by accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).
You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.
The Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. Santium is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from this website. You agree with respect to any information provided by you to us through this website or via e-mail that:
- Santium has no obligation concerning such information;
- the information is non-confidential;
- Santium may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose without compensation; and
- the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
Updated: November 2014